Standard Carbon Fiber Plate
Our focus is manufacturing high quality materials that you can count on to perform consistently in high performance applications subject to extreme conditions. All carbon fiber plate you find online is not equal. Material selection and plate manufacturing methods will ultimately determine the material strength and stiffness. We manufacture this plate using high performance materials and high quality manufacturing methods. Backed by years of experience and thousands of hours of research, we remove the guesswork so that you can rest assured you will end up with quality parts at a cost you can afford. These panels leave the mold with a beautiful high gloss surface on one side and a matte finish on the other side for bonding. Made in the USA.
- Fabric: Carbon Fiber
- Weave: 2x2 Twill
- Panel Density: .052 lb/in3 (1.45g/cc)
- Volume Fraction: 55% Fiber, 45% Epoxy
Fiber Types: Hyosung H2250 12k and Hexcel AS4 3k.
- Epoxy: PRO-SET INF-114, INF-213.
- Glass Transition Temperature Tg Onset: 177°F (81°C)
- Stacking Sequence: These standard carbon fiber plates are made using woven 2x2 twill carbon fiber fabric with fibers oriented at 0 and 90 degrees. All of our panels are symmetric and balanced for superior flatness and predictable mechanical characteristics. Please contact us for specific stacking sequences.
- Panel Length and Width Tolerance: -.06 + .06"
- Thickness Tolerance: 0-.124"THK ±.010", .125"-.375"THK ±.020"
Design Guides and Data SheetsStandard vs. Quasi-Isotropic vs. Uni-Directional Carbon Fiber Plate